10. You won’t short out your book if you spill something on it.
9. Pixels don’t have that same well-read feel.
8. If your kids step on your book, it won't cost hundreds to replace (usually).
7. Have you tried reading your laptop on the beach?
6. How about on public transportation?
5. The batteries won’t die in the middle of a chapter.
4. Trading eBooks isn’t as much fun.
3. You don't have to take it out of your carry-on for inspection.
2. Reading in the tub isn't life-threatening.
1. Who collects eBooks?
--Cathy and Rebecca Koenig